
All I want to do on my honeymoon is lay out on the beach, drink alcoholic beverages, swim, and engage in adult activities. I do not want to go sight seeing. I do not want to go clubbing. I just want to chill. I have found the perfect place for our honeymoon: Jade Mountain Resort in Saint Lucia.
A couple that I work with eloped at Jade Mountain and I was simply FLOORED by the pictures. Each room has its own infinity pool and each room only has 3 walls. I know it sounds crazy but the 4th wall is completely open and has views of the sea and the Piti and Gros Piton mountains that sit in the sea.

I really didn't have any desire to go to the Caribbean because I have been there so many times. But when I was told how awesome Jade Mountain was I am convinced this is where I have to honeymoon.
What do you want to do on your honeymoon?
(Picture Source: Jade Mountain Resort Website)
No comments:
Post a Comment