Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things I Love At Weddings

Things I Love At Weddings: #1
I love open bars at parties and weddings. Need I say anymore? If you are coming to my bridal shower I would LOVE a huge bottle a Grey Goose...hell, I'll even take Ketel One.

What I don't love: expensive toasting flutes and cake cutting sets. I have a great job but I could NEVER justify spending more than a few bucks on this nonsense. I would rather get a hot stone massage and a few shares of J. Crew stock instead of Swarovski flutes. I could drink champagne out of a Big Gulp Cup. (And no, I am not saying this because our economy is in shambles. I would save said funds and spend it on a new Gucci purse) Next.

"I love this cornbread so much I wanna take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant." Tracy Jordan on 30 Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment